Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The back box itself , even the short pipe welded 2 the back box is coated carbon (mild) steel , that is unless HKS have changed them very recently.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Evoboy,
Does that apply to both the Drager and Hyper? I got the impression the Hyper had more mild steel in it than the Drager?
A deal for a secondhand Drager fell through a few months back and to be honest now I am glad it did. I mean do people pay 600 notes for a brand new Drager and only the back box is stainless?

It makes the Magnex look even better value. Blitz is also stainless throughout I believe?

What's the opinion of the Mongoose and Scorpion? I believe the Mongoose is stainless throughout and 3in from turbo back (fitted to Mark Sheads Evo), not sure on the Scorpion.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HH6 - check out Graham Goode they also do a full 3 SS system complete with front down pipe and amp; large motorsport CAT , all good quality and amp; fits well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super Dragger Exhaust System.

This hand made system is the top specification system offered by HKS. It meets all stringent Japanese sound and fitting regulations. It is manufactured using mandrel bent, aluminised steel piping. The silencers used in this system are un-chambered and seamless Stainless Steel items with matching tail pipe.

Hiper Muffler Exhaust System.
This system is also manufactured form mandrel bent, aluminised steel piping, but it uses a simpler silencer. The silencers are also manufactured from Stainless Steel, but they are of computerised, welded construction. Due to the size of silencer used, these systems may be slightly louder than the Super Dragger systems.

Rich ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks peeps.

daved6,
The GG system sounds interesting, do you have one fitted to yours? If you do how do you rate it? Looks like good value for a stainless steel full CAT system when you compare it to the likes of HKS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blitz Nur Spec is the best i've seen, perfect fit, FULLY STAINLESS,
sounds totally FANTASTIC , has an easily removable baffle for more noise,
and build quality is supreme.

£549|PLS|vat and I have 3 in stock http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle >

Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts