Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HKS DB RS Gauges complete with main I/F unit, wiring and exhaust gas temp sensor.

Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature & Exhaust Temperature as below - OFFERS

Also Boost Gauge with cracked screen (interchangeable with others) with sensor included!

Blurb from HKS...

The all new HKS DB Meter RS are the latest in electrically linked meter technology and are the first to feature a 3-Dimensional face. The 3D face offers easier and more accurate visibility when viewed from different angles. Multiple Chrono DB Meters can be linked together which allows for less wiring and easier installation. All Chrono DB Meter RS feature Warning, Peak hold, Playback, Simultaneous Display and a Self-Diagnosis mode. These features are extremely valuable when racing because they allow the driver to keep focus on the track. All Chrono DB Meters have LED lighting for exceptional night visibility. Chrono DB Meters are available in either white with black scale, black with white scale or black with amber/red scale - please choose from drop down when ordering. The Chrono DB Meters have been designed to be ultra lightweight and have a 60mm face and are 23mm thick.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Very good price! Wish I had bought these!

I bought a set (boost, oil temp, water temp and oil pressure with a gauge pod) from Exeter evo for £250 without the sensors and they cost a "small" fortune!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts