Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Does any of you guys know about the HKS HYPER DAMPERS suspension kit for EVO V/VI?
Are these single cylinders shock absorbers like group N ones(DYNAMIC,OHLINS,PROFLEX...)
Any suggestions about good suspension kits?I'm sure that at least one of you got them changed!

Thank you a lot!
Bye!
MAXI

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Maxi

I have retained the original dampers on my VI, but have fitted lower springs ( Leda 30mm drop ) it has removed some understeer but kept the same spring rates.

regards Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am led to believe that the HKS kit is pretty firm.

A better solution may be the LEDA set up which is fully adjustable and comes in at about £290.00 per front corner and £220.00 per rear corner

Unfortunately I don't have LEDA's number to hand, but any reputable performance garage should be able to help and/or give you further info

Hope this helps

Regards

J-P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both!
I forgot to tell you that I want to change the suspension not only because I want to improve them(I think that originals shocks are quite good),but also because they are worn out(about 18000kms)!!!
I'm looking for stiff suspension,but wants them to be efficient on inperfect surfaces and rally roads,I dont't want
circuit specs but fast curvy mountain roads!!!
I was looking for gr.n OHLINS or DYNAMIC but they are really expensive!!!
I want a suspension that reacts close to these but for a more reasonable price!

Regards from Monaco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S.NOTE THAT THE MESSAGE ABOVE IS FROM ME,BUT I SENT IT FROM CLAUDIUS COMPUTER WITHOUT SIGNING OUT!!!
MAXI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts