Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by Graham Goode that you cannot fit the HKS Aluminium Piping kit onto the LHD Evo because it would touch the master cylinder or a master cylinder support or sthg. A RHD version is going to be available within 2 months.

Sorry for boring all the UK residents with this stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Claudius

Ralliart Germany can supply all the Ralliart stuff for LHD cars. Ask them and negotiate a good price.

Cheers

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you ever asked them? Just speak to them and use your negotiation skills. If you wanna go the Motec route anyway ask them for a package price including the piping, ECU, mapping etc.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evomike,

you are right, I havent asked them. But I will. If they can map a Motec for me which I want to do, they are probably the best place to go...

I'm just afraid I wont have enough money left to go back home!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Claudius

the head of developement told me they could even map your EVO to fulfill the EURO3 emission standards. I know that's not the point with a Motec but they know their bussiness. Unfortunately this year my pockets are not deep enough (**** stock market, school) so I can't join you but if you wish I'll give you the infos about the guy you have to contact. Just let me know

See ya

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts