Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I could be interested if you drop your price a lot? I just looked on Rosssport and I think I can get all your bits brand new for just over £1k. Not the 272 cams as they are only 274.

Used engine parts isn't a rush to buy part? But I'm willing at the right price :)

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Yeah could be interested at a better price also. I
I'm local too. Good Irvine lad

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
don't think it matters what cambelt you use, apparently it was an issue with the teeth on the pulleys, that's why they discontinued this version and realised the new version.
There's a thread on here somewhere about it and I've read in on various other sites for other cars, supra's etc all suffering the same issue

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now that oli p has kindly killed my for sale thread, I will sell the cams and springs for £400, and throw in the pulleys for free

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
wasn't trying to kill it, its a known fault, more so if someone purchased them and it killed there engine, which would then cost them a fair wack.

I don't see that I did anything wrong other than give relative info on an item that you're selling, if someone chooses to then fit it to there engine then they're now doing so at their own risk.

Clearly you didn't know of the issue yourself but now you do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts