Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hks 272/272 cams or something that will run on oem springs!

looking for some second hand cam's for my 5 engine but not looking to change the springs at this moment and they say the hks will run on oem spring ok if not what you got

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
May be removing mine soon, hardly any mileage, dont suppose you want a matching hks turbo, injectors, and power fc as well?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May be removing mine soon, hardly any mileage, dont suppose you want a matching hks turbo, injectors, and power fc as well?
I would love it all but don't think this misses would as much as me! What cams you got? When you looking to remove and how much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
love the sound of 272 on tick over:D and will be looking to change to turbo out for a 80 soon :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Everything is being removed in a couple of weeks, for all the pm's i've had relating to this thread could you please reply or ask qUestions on my car for sale thread

·
Registered
783 Posts
Youl need to upgrade springs and retainers on 272s. Iv got 268 gsc s1s and they are max you can have on standards. Iv got an 80series too and they go together well ;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Youl need to upgrade springs and retainers on 272s. Iv got 268 gsc s1s and they are max you can have on standards. Iv got an 80series too and they go together well ;)
would love the turbo as well but we are going to have to stick with the cams fro now :( pm me a price on you s1 please :smthumbup

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what price you looking for the cams ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts