Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi people on my first post, im Matt 23 from berkshire. I own an impreza and had a nissan skyline which i sold today. I was gonna get a gtr skyline but the last few days i have been looking at evo's. I have never really thought about them but now i really facny an evo 7 more than the gtr. I odnt know much about evos, but i want one thats about 350ish bhp, im sure this give a skyline a run for its money.After having the scooby for a few weeks now i really love 4wd and i hear the evo 7 handles amazingly.

Now that i have sold my skyline i will be looking for an evo 7, pref white or black with mods done to it, so if theres any for sale drop me a PM.

Ps if anyone want to px a 350 bhp scooby for a 7 then let me know.

Cheers :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
EVO 7

HI Matt
My first time on here 2,
I just bought an EVO7 and it is the best handling and fastest thing ive ever driven,
It looks the dogs bo****s 2.
Graham

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, i havent driven one yet but hopefully will soon.

wheres a good place to get parts from and bodykits?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does look good standard, but better with a c west bumper on and some different wheels, then it wont look like everyone else's

·
Registered
804 Posts
I used to think it blended in a bit before, just looked a bit ordinary compared to the VI but it has really grown on me over the last year or so!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts