Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my hi spec lancer evo engine as i no longer have the car it was in. The car was running 650bhp on high boost with ease and 550bhp on low boost. This engine is 800bhp capable. :)

Looking for a quick sale as i no longer have room for it

Spec:

4g63 block
2.3L Manley Crank
86mm Mahle Pistons
Oliver Rods
272 Cams
Dash 10 fittings on the rocker
NR modified sump
Evo 9 block (mivec blocked up)
Evo 8 head
1mm oversized valves
No balance shaft
ARP L19 head studs
ARP Main Studs

The turbo is capable of 750bhp.

AMS turbo kit with a GT3582hta .82ar exhaust housing with ARP studs

If this is bought in the next few days I will throw in a large intercooler with pipework and a hydra ecu for free :)

No pics of build as I bought it already done.

Looking for £4500

Located in inverness

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Hate the first post to ask about breaking it, I've already got a Norris block so if someone wants the block I'd be interested in the rest. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
634 Posts
**** sake just paid that for an engine alone lol.... Mileage may help sell it mate, details of service intervals etc

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
**** sake just paid that for an engine alone lol.... Mileage may help sell it mate, details of service intervals etc
i only had it a year before i took it off the road with an idea of building a srint/track car. it covered 1.5k max in that year and had 3 oil changes(using millers oil) at various points.:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Steve, I'm talking to him about going up and getting the turbo kit and a few other things, could bring the engine back for you in you wanted me to I'm in Bromley, London.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts