Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

hi been on here a week or two just getting the hang of things so hi to you all. and a picture of my cars

·
Premium Member
3,376 Posts
Welcome to the MLR :mitsi:

Edit the VRN's when posting images on Forums, to help keep potential thieves and scammers away!!

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way I'm from the Norwich area if eny one's about don't see alot of evos about here

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Totally agree mate, I've owned ep3's for the last 13 yrs and on my 4th one now which mainly a track car. Nothing like that high revving engine. Rock solid.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
By the way I'm from the Norwich area if eny one's about don't see alot of evos about here
Welcome. I'm Regional Organiser for down this way. Gotta stick my hand up and say i've been very quiet recently as my evo's been off the road, but she's alive and well now so hoping to put a meet together in the new year if you want to come along :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Welcome to the MLR - Enjoy :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome. I'm Regional Organiser for down this way. Gotta stick my hand up and say i've been very quiet recently as my evo's been off the road, but she's alive and well now so hoping to put a meet together in the new year if you want to come along :smthumbup
Thanks id love to mate want to get to as many as I can

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Totally agree mate, I've owned ep3's for the last 13 yrs and on my 4th one now which mainly a track car. Nothing like that high revving engine. Rock solid.
I agree so additive that engine. Iv had 2 ep3 1 fn2 a dc5 and 3 crx and other civics all so much fun. But the power and 4wd of the evo is so good

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I am from Norwich as well, very rare to see Evo's about here, which i find surprising as we have some awesome roads!

Welcome along buddy :smthumbup

Please let me know when they are, as i would love to pop along also :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts