Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I currently own a saxo with a big spoiler, and want to change to a evo. Wich one has the biggest spoiler ?

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
jimbos evo said:
Hi,

I currently own a saxo with a big spoiler, and want to change to a evo. Wich one has the biggest spoiler ?
Saxo spoilers are always bigger, stick with what yer know:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
i fink dem MR400z av got da biggest spolierz innit?

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
jimbos evo said:
Hi,

wow, is it a real saxo wif a real big spoiler. wow man i wud neva get an evo if i had wun of em. they is wikid man i tell yeee.

i fink da 260 haz da biggezd baddezd spoila man. it iz well kwik azwell

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'd stick with the Saxo meself, their WELL rare man, dont want no common-joe car like an Evo.

Im assuming the thread starter is having a 'larf' yea?? please tell me he is :rolleyes:

Bloody Saxo, i ask ya.....
;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nah Bruvva, MY evo has the hauuugest spoiler, like.

innit yea bruv.

wikkiiiid

:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
jimbos evo said:
Hi,

Are you bored at home alone today :p :D

You might as well have a saxo now you drive a blim'n RS, electric windows and AC a thing of the past...... Hmmm summer is just around the corner :moon: :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wicked man !!! think i'll go out and nick a evo 6 spoiler and stick on the back of my saxo, that red one looks nice.

Did i mention i have burberry seats.

CTR Nutter what time do you want picking up from the station so we can go cruising in it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No guys, only taking the p#ss. Due to the amount of cr#p thats getting posted on here lately. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
jimbos evo said:
wicked man !!! think i'll go out and nick a evo 6 spoiler and stick on the back of my saxo, that red one looks nice.

Did i mention i have burberry seats.

CTR Nutter what time do you want picking up from the station so we can go cruising in it.
:blush: Shutup they're not supposed to know about the cruis'n but 5:45 should be good!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts