Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hi everyone and hope to learn more about my evo arround here :thumbup:

I´m living in switzerland, i´m 23 years old and bought a 2013 GSR Evo X Arashi Edition, apparently everyone get admired about being 5 gear manual transmition and i don´t know if that is something "uncommon" on evo´s x, but i´m happy about it: so far so good :)

Some of you might know PedroE8 and he was the one who told me about this forum (i´m gonna post a picture from his car too)

Hope find you arround here and change some ideas.
Keep up :thumbup:
CSilva76

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Just to say hi everyone and hope to learn more about my evo arround here :thumbup:

I´m living in switzerland, i´m 23 years old and bought a 2013 GSR Evo X Arashi Edition, apparently everyone get admired about being 5 gear manual transmition and i don´t know if that is something "uncommon" on evo´s x, but i´m happy about it: so far so good :)

Some of you might know PedroE8 and he was the one who told me about this forum (i´m gonna post a picture from his car too)

Hope find you arround here and change some ideas.
Keep up :thumbup:
CSilva76
Welcome--good looking car but what is an Arashi Edition? (I've not heard of that one).
N.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ty all for the compliments and welcoming :smthumbup

Welcome--good looking car but what is an Arashi Edition? (I've not heard of that one).
N.
I know very few about it either, there is no info about this edition on the internet (just couple german web sites but nothing relevant)

All i know is that Arashi is limited edition of 250 (also i don´t know if it was sold anywhere arround the world or only in switzerland) comes with 295 hp and what is different (i guess) about other evo´s is that comes with an arashi turbo and manual 5 speed gearbox.

I´ve actually seen this car in auto salon 2012 geneve but didn´t asked for details because i was going for a bmw m3 e46: until i´ve driven one evo :lol:

Nice white X there.. :smthumbup

Where in Switzerland are you based?
I´m Lucern, german canton

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i´ve got a question:

i´ve seen that my post´s are limited to 20 - does it means that after 20 posts i´m going to not be able to post anything else? should i paid for it?:confused:

"Welcome back,
CSilva76
Your Post Limit is 3/20 "
:blah:

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
i´ve got a question:

i´ve seen that my post´s are limited to 20 - does it means that after 20 posts i´m going to not be able to post anything else? should i paid for it?:confused:

"Welcome back,
CSilva76
Your Post Limit is 3/20 "
:blah:
yes unless you are a paid up member you will be limited to 20 posts a month I'm afraid.

I've seen the Arashi turbos for sale on ebay, do you know the flow rate of those turbos?

Welcome to MLR by the way :smthumbup

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes unless you are a paid up member you will be limited to 20 posts a month I'm afraid.

I've seen the Arashi turbos for sale on ebay, do you know the flow rate of those turbos?

Welcome to MLR by the way :smthumbup
Unfortunately i don´t know much about cars, that´s why i´m here. :D

All i can do is pass you the web site and ask the company for details:
http://www.arashidynamics.com/3-arashi-performance-turbocharger

I don´t even know wich turbo i´ve got from them !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts