Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
c`mon everyone in this area, i know your there i`ve seen ya!! who wants a regular meet in this area if i get replies i will organise, e mail me back or post here, maybe a midweek evening or a sunday pm families included you tell me,

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in london but would could pop along (we need to have more meets in these areas). so count me in

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Im usually either in hatfield or high wycombe, so you could count me in, just depends on timing really.

Prit

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Thats five out of 71 persons reading, thanks to those who`ve replied so far, the best location at the moment is Welwyn Garden City, just of the A1 or that area anyone else interested, don`t necessarilly need a lancer!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
count me in , where and when , I missed
boxhill yesterday !!
hope to see you all at aldershot

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Firesorter
Are we going to try for a date in March
to get this started , perhaps the first
Sunday evening of each month or any other
day , that way its easy to remember , a
pub with a good car park would be best if
anyone knows one in welwyn garden city near
the A1 . I live in Hemel hempstead so could
always take a drive to find one or if you
want to meet me we could have a look around
and see whats best.
cheers Richard..

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Right o then hows about sunday march the 11th at `the Crooked Chimney`public house , this is on the B653 Marford road , Lemsford,opposite Brocket hall, this is 3 miles north of Hatfield, 1 mile west of Welwyn Garden City, just off junction 4 of the A1M,the car parks ample its a nice pub and the foods great, how does this sound??
E mail me please and i`ll return my phone number for ease http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
that sounds great count me in. I'm booking the day off so see u lot there. come on guys as many off u as possible should come along. will mention it at the southern roling road day and see if there is more intrest

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Count me in , What time would we meet on
Sunday approx ???

C2GSR
Are you going to travel down with us to
Aldershot ? I am meeting Iceman in Bracknell.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
it has been noted i didnt include a time(DUH)how about lunchtime 1.30 -2.00 (13.30-14.00)
All welcome!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
Is it still go for Sunday?
I will endevour to be there. same venue, time etc?
Hands up everyone who is going.
Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
yes sunday is go as long as everyone can bear to take their pride and joy out in this wonderful weather, see you all there, e mail me direct if any problems
i`ll check it sun am
see ya`ll

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Gents ,
I ve got to work , I m gutted !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try to make the next one , I hope you have a great day , and I m sure it will
grow as more people attend.

a disappointed Richard..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts