Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me source a crank E4/5/6 Desperatley. (not that desperate to pay silly money, though).

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry somehow I missed this, if you are still looking then I have an E6 crank sitting in the garage complete with cradle, matched main bearings and matched thrust bearings. I came from a 13k miles E6 GSR that suffered con-rod failure, a holed block and valve damage and was replaced with a new RS engine. The crank is perfectly OK but obviously if you want to inspect it then feel free.
Just to clarify everything you see in the diagram below is included:

Co-ordsport price is £608 inc VAT (not including the bearings or cradle). I will accept £300 for the whole lot. Sorry no offers, I wasn't intending to part with it as I am now keeping my E6 and spares are handy.

I am afraid it's buyer collects as this mother is heavy! (I am in the North Hampshire area, 15-20 miles south of Guildford on the A3)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bugsy, went to Dragon yesterday came back late lastnight...took some pictures although didn`t come out to well. I would definatley say that they are tarmac spec.I`ll send you the pictures tonight, hope they are clear enough. cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry HH6!

I meant to mail you yesterday..but it was late..Thanks for the offer, but a friend of mine sourced one for me on sunday..

Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts