Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some1 do me a big favour and post a pic of their vacume pipes on intake manifold. i'm a lil confused as to where they go since having them off :eek:

·
Registered
732 Posts
best I've got and it's a non standard 8 not a 4 so prob little help but here goes anyway...

the thicker one going up underneath the brace is for the defi boost sensor
the metal one towards the back with no pipe atached should go to the sas valve (been removed)
the recirc valve has also been removed

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for that, but its the pipes on the left hand side of the intake i'm having trouble with. Really appreciate the pics though :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
On the left side theres only the one isn't there? Going from manifold to fuel pressure reg via the electrical box bolted to the bulkhead. Can get a pic up tomorrow afternoon when its bright out if ya want anyway, was already dark when I saw the thread so only reason I don't have a pic up.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On the left side theres only the one isn't there? Going from manifold to fuel pressure reg via the electrical box bolted to the bulkhead. Can get a pic up tomorrow afternoon when its bright out if ya want anyway, was already dark when I saw the thread so only reason I don't have a pic up.
There's 2 coming from a unit on the bulkhead, to the manifold and F/P Regulator. Thinks thats the problem, as the car is sitting at 2000rpm on tick over... Thanks for the help :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I wouldn't mess with that, doubt it affects the idle, and you don't want to wind it down making the car run lean.

The pipe from the top of that unit goes to the fpr, and the one from the bottom facing forward goes to the manifold.

The 2 pipes coming up the back of the mani, the left one goes to the sas valve on the side on the head, and the right one goes to the throttle body.

The one on top goes to the dump valve (or boost gauge in my case :p)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts