Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, meant to be picking up my first evo today but the quote I had is now invalid due to being out of date and went up by £800! can anyone recommend any other insurance companys which are good for 22 year olds?

·
is nice but dim ;-)
2,556 Posts
Adrian Flux, Competition Car insurance, Pace Ward, Keith Michaels, Sky insurance.......

Admiral and Elephant seem to get mentioned by younger lads in Evos.

·
Registered
411 Posts
When I was younger companies in the group of Admiral, Elephant etc seemed to be the best option. Pace Ward give an excellent service, but I'm not sure if they're more tageted towards older drivers. Well worth a try though.

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Pace ward may not insure you if it is your first evo. They wouldn't insure me at 24 until I had at leats a year in it so went with Keith Michaels.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
:cry:fiking insurance robing barsturads they never say, I see your insurance quote has just droped by £500 they make it up as they go along and group 20 is just silly. Rip Off Britain:wallbang:Rant over:goingmad:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Boohoo boys; I'm currently @ 1100 quid yearly for all-risk on my X, another 1100 quid roadtax and fueling up in the country that has the highest taxes on fuel from all in Europe...

Then again, having some types of cars should be considered as a hobby as well and if you want something really bad, just cough up the dough :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts