Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to all things EVO and just bought an Evo 6. Can N E 1 tell me where I can meet up with fellow 'Tarmac-Terrorist's' and spin a few yarns about doing 400 MPH on the M3!

I live in the Farnborough area (M3 J4a) by the way!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Craze,

There are quite a few evo owners around the north hampshire area.....Blade, Rich R, Roger B to name but a few.... be good to get a regular meet of Evo owners up and running in the area.. tried before but not much take up...

Lets organise something for after xmas...

Jevo

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like a great idea. How would we go about organising a meet? I don't know any one on here so..............
I think it would be cool to get a load of Evo's together. Jesus wept' I get enough attention on my own let alone with a load of Evo's together!!!

Lets do it!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha ha - attention? You want to see my car. It stood out a little bit with the carbon roof vent, but with all the stickers, carbon side sills, carbon front and rear extreme skirts (coming soon) - think it will make your EVOs seem, well, normal cars!!!

Starting to feel a little conspicuous!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I have just taken a look @ your Evo. Nice!
I couldn't have that roof vent as mine has an electric sunroof(!)

So how do we organise a meeting then?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Craze,

We should be organising another S/East, Thames Valley meet very soon! But if you want to organise one, fire away! Let us know where, when (Reading area could be a good place this time, as last two were Swindon and Oxford), whether we need slicks and crash hats or not!

Post a new thread if you decide to do it!

Pondy

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Blade,

Do you mind me asking what you do for a living? Just had a longer look at your website(!) You are serious about your cars!!!

Tech spec on your evo looks like a flight manual for the space shuttle! and amp;lt;wads of ca$h and amp;gt;

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Craze,

Looking to do a southern meet at the end of jan,doeasnt matter if you don't know any one ,nor did anyone else who attends originally.
Should be looking at venue at the moment,will post on here when sorted out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Well done Paul, your meets are always fun :)

Craze I'm near B/stoke so might see you at a meet soon.

Rgds Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Count me in.............
Good to meet someone else with one of these wicked machines......... I have only seen 1 on the road around my way, the reg plate is 'TZippy'

Just got some clear repeaters - Don't fit too well(!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts