Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to you all. im just starting in the world of fast cars. Iv been into bikes for a while and still am but also fancy a car with some power.
My problem is that i have only had standard cars. Iv sopke to Pace Ward and they have said that i must have one year experience before they can give me a quote. I now need to find someone to insure me for a one year so i can get that experience.
Does anyone know any insurance companys that i could call that are designed for new people.
I need to start somewere.
Please please help....

ste

·
Registered
534 Posts
ring keith micheals matey(02082880677) pace ward told me that also, id never use them anyway now, keith micheals speak to christian he sorted me out and a top guy,

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate i will give them a ring and hopfully they will sort me out.

Is there any advice on which car i should get. There a lot of different evos out there but which one to buy. Are different ones better for different things eg. some better for off road?
I am lead to believe that the evo 8 is better than the evo 9 but there are a few different evo 8's such as the gsr and the FQ range?
Is there a particular model year that i should stay away from because it had a common fault?

sorry for being a lame brain but im pretty new to all this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts