Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As many of you might know, I live here in New York and happen to own an Evo 5. About a month ago, had a misfortune: small frontal accident with some cosmetic and small frame damage.

Now, I've taken it to my local shop, he has been my fixer-upper for several years now. Problem is, he doesn't have my car in any of the chassis alignment books in his shop, obviously he will never have to encounter another one of these cars again.

Here's my question: Does anyone have a body shop manual for the evo 5? If so, can anyone tell me the Upper front and lower front cross measurements so he can pull the car?

thanks for any help you guys can provide. looking forward to it...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess I can assume that noone out there knows this sort of information about evos...

Well, will have to try other sources then...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking through the manuals yesterday for something else and came across the body measurements (I didn't know they were in there). If you still need them then let me know and I will forward them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.