Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello,
i got a jdm evo 8 with a link g4+ ecu, last week all 3 lights came and disnt go away, disconnected the battery for 30 mins but after just moving the car out of driveway the lights come back on... ABS lights acts normal come and goes away.

the only thing i recenty chanheed was from my stock steering wheel to a carbon fiber one... could dat had caused a issue?

i check the pump with the trottle method, it tunes on for 6 secs and shuts off normally but the ayc lights come back on after i move the car a few feet.

since i cant read codes from mg OBD2 port as my link ecu disconnects the obd any ideas what i can do to diagnose the ayc issue?

if the pump is working, tuning and ahutting down it cant be the pump failing?? so k bleed the system with new oil just im case and the pressure was fine.

any input be very helpful.
Speedometer Car Steering part Automotive design Gauge

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was every working before you changed the steering wheel ??
yes was perfect even the new one is oem steering wheel just has carbon fiber top and bottom, i have tried both G sensors the ayc ecu off my friends car but that did nothing... the only code i have in my car is code 31 which is for steering angle sensor, but when i hooked up a scanner and turned wheel i can see valves change from left too right just fine, i dont understand if ayc ecu is okay, the g sensors are okay, no abs light... the pump runs and gives pressure and all wires are getting voltages what the heck is the issue causing the 3 lights??

what else is there to check?

·
Twincharged
4,583 Posts
Is the steering angle sensor aligned correctly when the steering is straight?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts