Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,i urgently need to get a cable as my mrs` audi tt was stuck in 6th when the cable snapped,got the thing into neutral now but i badly need a cable this weekend .

anyone help us???????

cheers
Liam :(
07966 061412

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Pete,its in bits in next doors garage at the moment,hes a mechanic for a local garage and has started the job of replacing the cable only to find that you need to drop the whole front of the exhaust and the prop shaft to get to the cable ,which sucks as now its a 2 hour job to get to a bit thats gonna take minutes to change!!
Its gota go on a ramp so he can get in to do it,ho hum on the back of a low loader then is it :rolleyes:

Every time i get in a car some thing breaks :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
Cheers Pete,its in bits in next doors garage at the moment,hes a mechanic for a local garage and has started the job of replacing the cable only to find that you need to drop the whole front of the exhaust and the prop shaft to get to the cable ,which sucks as now its a 2 hour job to get to a bit thats gonna take minutes to change!!
Its gota go on a ramp so he can get in to do it,ho hum on the back of a low loader then is it :rolleyes:

Every time i get in a car some thing breaks :crackup: :crackup:
bet a bmx :D

i hope u get it sorted soon mate, u should have joined the AA they replace the fecker and nowadays they do parts too including in the membership just a lil dearer thats all

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its not been my weekend Moses,bet i dont get anychange from £150 for a poxy cable that probably only cost £12.50 :eek:

And ive hired a car for the week till she gets it back which will probably be tommorrow :rolleyes:

Ho feckin Hum these things are sent to try us eh :cry:

Still people carrier gone,evo gone roll on the next evo,theres always a silver lining,you just gotta look hard sometimes :D :D

Have a nice day,im gonna :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Lengthmeister said:
Its not been my weekend Moses,bet i dont get anychange from £150 for a poxy cable that probably only cost £12.50 :eek:

And ive hired a car for the week till she gets it back which will probably be tommorrow :rolleyes:

Ho feckin Hum these things are sent to try us eh :cry:

Still people carrier gone,evo gone roll on the next evo,theres always a silver lining,you just gotta look hard sometimes :D :D

Have a nice day,im gonna :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
u too bros u have a nice one

thats why i still have a runabout its a 1993 2 litre diesel corrola

if anyone happens to the other cars i still have that to run about in, had it since new, no worth selling wont get 500 quid for it , its done 192000 miles :D i used to give it to the area managers then i took it for myself as a runabout

insurance is cheap as chips coz its only 3rd party no worth getting it and hardly any maintenance

sometimes its better to have a runabout to go to work and travel if your own car breaks down bud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts