Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, I am forever to be logged on, will not allow me to escape, stuck here for eternity..........

Typica,l after having had to join four times when it wouldn't let me log in.

Will be changing my name to Unlucky Alf, oh bugger...................

Still, had a top day at Croft today, big thanx to Kevin, Dave, Stu and amp; Co for advice, trip and friendly welcome. I want RC Evo!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tony so pleased you enjoyed the day' hope to meet you again soon' maybe next time ill be allowed to find the limits in the TVR TUSCAN in peace without being black flaged for what turned out to be a setup error in the rear suspention

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evomak

You got what you deserved, you are a total loony and a disgrace to be involved with us normal track users!:D

Clearly either you can't drive or your car is a pile of composite poo!;)

Suspension set error my arse!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evomak

Enjoyed Hearing the Tuscan, thought you were trying to give me a premiere of Travolta with his Tuscan in 'Swordfish' on your ONE lap:( :D:D:D. Still at least you saved some petrol.

Hunty, If you have room in the Mak for a passenger for a couple of laps at Donnington in November would appreciate seeing the smooth line round there early on. I am now going to look for some slicks to bring with me, any suggestions as to a supplier? Also will my standard GSR be up to coping with them?

Got stopped by Mr Plod yesterday, Is this your car sir? YES, and no it's not one of the Bradford 4 that were nicked from Ralliart How do you know about that sir? Was there on Monday having a wheel nut chipped off before a trackday at Croft You take THAT on the track(huge grin from plod,shake of head), they are amazing cars, sorry to have bothered you Sir :):):):):)

Just hope when I finally get stopped it's an equally enthusiastic plod!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yorkie,

I can help with the slicks if you drop me a e-mail.

I have not drive Donnington for 18 months but I would be happy to try!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts