Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I hope all you are well. I am need to this forum but I realy do need your help would be grateful. I have a 2006 Evo 9 FQ-360 No:- 4 out of the 200 that where made. You guys have probably seen it on the forum numerous times.

I bought the car from another owner 6 years ago and as parts have been going on it I have been replacing it with genuine ones. But I am at a lose end now. I need the KPH to MPH Speedo Convertor which is plug & play I understand the company that made them don't make them any more :'(....

I was wanting to no if their is anyone that has one lying about the which I can buy of them. Its upset me to see that their are not many of these cars on the road any more.

I want my baby to keep running and looking nice... Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks Sham

·
Registered
552 Posts
Where to buy Evo KPH to MPH convertor

I recently had an intermittent problem with the speedo on my Evo IX FQ-360.

Very occasionally, the speedo needle would jump around the dial, indicating various very large values including where something like 250mph would be, with the milometer running like it would in a Bugatti at Nardo!

The work-around was to stop, switch the car off, re-start and it would go away until the next time. Anyway the problem got more frequent from maybe once a month to once a day. At that point I decided it was most likely the speedo convertor going haywire, so I got a new one fitted which cured the problem.

I bought it from Ross Sport: https://www.rosssport.com/Brands/ROSS-SPORT-PRODUCTS/EL-Products/Speedo-Converter-KPH-MPH-Evo-1-9-CTCK-UN-09

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts