Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if its possible to fit all evo8 or 9 body parts to a 55 plate lancer 1.6 as I can't afford the real thing? I know most parts would need replaced including front and rear wings, rear doors, boot lid, bonnet, lights and bumpers! Has anyone heard of this been done before? cheers, robert.

·
Registered
865 Posts
not sure if i can be don’t mate, although i do know the frear muber fit and the spoiler, your best bet is to look at some Evos from Canada as they do not to the EVO's Per, say but they do sell kits plus turbo kits for lancer to make it into an Evo as they cant sell the actual Evo from new due to Safety standards for pedestrian crash test or so I have been told , so a lot of there cars are Evo look a likes based on a Lancer

·
Registered
387 Posts
i never understand why people want to make their car look like something it isnt. at the end of the day it probaly is possible to make your car look like an evo untill you see a real evo pull up and you hang your head in shame :crackup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.