Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all.

My name is fabrice.I come from switzerland and i'm looking to buy an evo 6 from england. I looked on pistonheads but i saw some one on power play-uk do you think to power pluy .

Sorry for my bad english.

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
614 Posts
Search it on here, there was a thread a bit back if I remember right. I wouldn’t go there.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I have a UK 6(RS), and I'm only in the Alsace...:D

Shame she isn't currently running (for now though...;)).

Good luck with your search (though is a difficult time to buy due to COVID and the weather..) :thumbup:

·
Zero Fighter
12,863 Posts
I have a UK 6(RS), and I'm only in the Alsace...:D

Shame she isn't currently running (for now though...;)).

Good luck with your search (though is a difficult time to buy due to COVID and the weather..) :thumbup:
What's wrong with RS ?

·
Zero Fighter
12,863 Posts
He can afford it if he lives in Switzerland :crackup::crackup::smthumbup
Never mind him, I didn't realise they pumped up the prices for gsr' s like that ! Flipping hell

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Never mind him, I didn't realise they pumped up the prices for gsr' s like that ! Flipping hell
Look at the price of my old 3, EVOs are getting freaking expensive, if only I had kept all 8 of mine I could retire to somewhere warm, oh no I couldn't Im not allowed out...

·
Zero Fighter
12,863 Posts
Look at the price of my old 3, EVOs are getting freaking expensive, if only I had kept all 8 of mine I could retire to somewhere warm, oh no I couldn't Im not allowed out...
I think I sold my 9 too cheap then

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have a Evo 9 for sale and live in France if that's any good one owner from new?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts