Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hello. I have recently become the very proud owner of a reims blue 6. I live in the north west (Leigh). gtg t rdy :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
welcome, perhaps you should read the thread that I started about a week ago called reims blue. you may find that not everyone appreciates that colour. I own one to in that colour and I think it is the nuts.

it is pure pleasure on 4 wheels.

Glad to see that someone is making sure that you have a full stomach...boot it in second and your t will be all over the rear screen..:):)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,
Glad to meet another North West Evo owner.
I work in Risley, just around the corner from you in Leigh and so I'll keep an eye out for you.
I've got a white E6 RSX.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Claudius,

Which one exactly is reims blue? Is it like Jerry Flint's? Or maybe that purplish blue which is lighter??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re:hello continued

hello continued,
Buying the car has had a strange effect!!! Not many people drive to work grinning like a fool.http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
The car came with a Blitz nur spec r system and an induction kit it sounds awesome.
Only one thing wrong so far the radio reception is absolutely crap!!!
Other north west owners where do you go for servicing? Any info would be appreciated.
I'll keep an eye out for u AndyF_RSX.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,Misred
welcome to evo ownership .
i live in north wales so am not all that far away , i use Gallergars for my servicing they are in Sandycroft just out side Chester and i have had no problems with them at all very help full and seam to service a lot of the north west evos they are also happy to do any upgrades you might want?
just a word of warning i have found Chapel house motors in StHelans are not competent enough (or ralliart trained) to work on your car .

please note that the last piece of advice is my own oppinion (so not to get the club in trouble :) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello,Misred
i live in north wales so am not all that far away , i use Gallergars for my servicing they are in Sandycroft just out side Chester and i have had no problems with them at all very help full and seam to service a lot of the north west evos they are also happy to do any upgrades you might want?
just a word of warning i have found Chapel house motors in StHelans are not competent enough (or ralliart trained) to work on your car .

please note that the last piece of advice is my own oppinion (so not to get the club in trouble :) )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello,Misred

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello,Misred

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello,Misred

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello,Misred

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Misred
welcome to evo ownership.(that grin will always be there every time you are in the car :) )
i am in north wales so not all that far from you , any way i use Gallergars in sandycroft near Chester for my servicing (as do a lot of other members off here)and have always found them very help full .
they can also do power upgrades for when you get bored of the evos power

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry about all the replys , but it just kept coming up that the was an error and they had not been sent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts