Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, new to the site so just thought I would say hello from sunny Isle of Man and tell you a bit about me.

I've lived here for many years now and enjoy the Island immensely, with us having no speed limits out of towns and villages it is fantastic if you want to have a bit of fun now and again.

My mate has an evo 9 360 and I would love one if I had the money but we are always talking evo's.

He was telling that the MLR are having a visit to the Island at the end of March and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Island for your visit.

He was asking me if I would come out on my bike and do some on-board footage of the Evo's going around the mountain section and maybe put something onto DVD.

It would be my pleasure to do something like this for anyone that is interested as a bit of a momento of your trip, all free of charge by the way and amateur.

You can PM me if you would like me to do something along those lines, I'd be pleased to help.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Hello and welcome to the MLR

I have had an annual brake to the Island for the last three years for the very reason you have stated, Great roads, usually around the Rally isle of man time.

:smthumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts