Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello everyone from the land down under! :coolsm: ,

I was recommended to this site by a friend originally from the UK, now living in Brisvagas (Brisbane) with a EVO 4 and at a glance the site is fantastic! - the buyers guide is exactly what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately I don't own a Evo (yet), I'm still in the process of selling my GTI-R before I make the upgrade :D

Hopefully I won't have to wait to long to sell, then I can start searching for a EVO VI in Japan to import down here.

Take care fella's (& ladies), Wazza :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mate,

Mike's car is a light purple colour, white enkie's, tints etc.
No idea yet what I'm going to get, after reading through the buyers guide I should have a better understanding of what models are available - will also need to check what can be complied here.

I'm looking forward to not eating gearboxs! :cry: ;)

Wazza

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
HI YA FELLA

Welcome to MLR
go for the E6 its better than sex :D :D :D :D :crackup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome fella's!!! :D

Wazza :coolsm:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi mate will be joining you down under soon thinking about bringing my E7 with me any rules I need to look out for bringing a UK car into Aus

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
gday mate :D chuck another prawn on da barbie :p welcome mate hope you find what you are looking for, and any questions ask on here most people willing to help out with tech questions or simple ones , even if they been asked a million times before someone will give you a straight answer in the end :crackup: happy hunting :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Kuzwing, this site should be of help to you with bringing your E7 here
http://www.dotars.gov.au/transreg/vsb/vsb_10.htm#Personal_Imports

Thanks Shaun ;) , nobody know's why Paul Hogan called them shrimps in the ad (the one that Jim Carrey takes off in D&Dmbr).. we call them prawns LOL. :crackup: doesn't have the same ring to it.
My mates in London always quote Alf from home & away which is pretty funny, I think you guys do a better Oz accent than us! :D

Wazza

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome mate!

There are a few of us Aussies kicking around on here.

Hopefully we can help you join the so called "dark side" - which we all know is more powerful :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good to see some other Aussies on here. I'm from Sydney, but living in Auckland at the moment for 12 months.

Have just bought an E7 so will bring that back with me early 2006. Looking forward to catching up with some other EVO owners then!

Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Aus to, Just got an Evo 7

Hey,
Thought I would join the forum as I have sold my GTi-r in December and im waiting for my Evo 7 to arrive in Aus in the next week or so, cant wait! 6000kms Grade 5 took me 4 months to find the dam thing. Can I add a pic to this post?

Cheers,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts