Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would come in and say hello. ive just got my first evo . its an 8 gsr 280 and i think its the muts nu1s. i had a civic type r and thought its was fantastic but it isnt anything compared to this. took it out for a test drive and the salesman told me to take the coathanger out of my mouth.

im from n.ireland, belfast just wondering if there is anyone else on here around this area.

well must go (to the petrol station again) but at this time its like putting tokens into a fairground ride..

gary

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
Hello Gary. :) There's a few from Ireland on here, in fact, I think there's a thread at the mo asking who's from your neck of the woods. Enjoy the car. ;) :D

Mosh, you from the North West? :)

Pete

·
Registered
521 Posts
Bon Jour.

Republic of ireland, Co. Meath here..............not too far from you...........often take a trip up to belfast with a bunch of the lads from work (most from N.I. and donegal).......good town to go for weekend session.

Best of luck with the motor.

Phil.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nice one , this is where I came from the CTR is a nice motor but the EVO is sommit els!!!!

Mind you the folks on the CTR forums wouldnt agree with that !!!!

;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shrader said:
Nice one , this is where I came from the CTR is a nice motor but the EVO is sommit els!!!!

Mind you the folks on the CTR forums wouldnt agree with that !!!!

;)
yeah the ctr forum members would disagree but i reckon thats just jealousy lol.

thanks to everyone for the welcome.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I had a CT-R, it wa very good, in someways better than the Evo, but the Evo is just great, with such presence and performance. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'd agree with that :D I do drive an evo (Althought not mine at the mo 330 bhp VI)

I'm just waiting for the arrival of the IX GT :)

But i will keep my CTR too as I love it for completely different reasons

1 - 14 of 14 Posts