Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well seems i am going to back in another evo in about a week.
just put a deposit down on my evo 5 and will pick i up next weekend,i had a evo 5 last year but due to some unforseen problems i had to sell,i then had to drive around in a clio 172 cup which i sold after 2 months as it was awfull.
unded up buy a toyota supra tt and uk spec (was for sale on here)which was an amazing car with lots of power and rear end fun,but knew i would allways get another evo the time is now right to get another one.

this is the car i have bought:http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=187432

looks nice now i have travel about 4hrs to get it.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
nice looking 5 adam:smthumbup welcome aboard:) steve

·
Registered
565 Posts
No chance mate!!

It's been washed etc & is staying firmly tucked up in the garage till you collect;) There's no way i'd want to tempt fate. If I had an accident we'd both be p*ssed off!! You'd have to find another & i'd have to get it repaired etc

Oh & i'd have to clean it again!!

Craig:coolsm:

·
Registered
565 Posts
whats your next car choice m8? ;)
Well i'm stickin with my trusty reliable cheap to run crap lookin piece of sh*t L reg 1.3 70bhp Fiesta:cry:

Well, until my new house has been sorted the way we want it then it all depends on how long I can stand to driove the Fiesta for & how much £ I cansave up in that time.

So far my ideas are

1) mint Evo VI
2) Impreza STi PPP either version 5/6/7
3) DC2 Teg R if I can't save any longer to get either of the above
4) Rev 3/4 MR2 Turbo if I can't save any longer to get either of the above

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Well i'm stickin with my trusty reliable cheap to run crap lookin piece of sh*t L reg 1.3 70bhp Fiesta:cry:

Well, until my new house has been sorted the way we want it then it all depends on how long I can stand to driove the Fiesta for & how much £ I cansave up in that time.

So far my ideas are

1) mint Evo VI
2) Impreza STi PPP either version 5/6/7
3) DC2 Teg R if I can't save any longer to get either of the above
4) Rev 3/4 MR2 Turbo if I can't save any longer to get either of the above

good luck with the home plans craig,;)hope your not goin to be a stranger..:smthumbup all the best for the future steve

·
Registered
565 Posts
Cheers mate

i'll try not to be a stranger, altho i'd prob best wait longer & buy an Evo cos you now what some of the numpty's are like on here!! If you've not got an Evo then whatever you've got is sh*t!!:rolleyes:

It's a pain in the arse having to save from £0!! When I bought my Evo I'd got £4600 from selling my FTO GPvR. Saved the rest up with the aid of loads of overtime. Starting saving at end of July 06 when I came back from Cuba & then by the end of Dec i'd saved another £4k.

Altho I ended up spending £2k on a new mountain bike:D Was a right bargain tho, should've been £3k but was ex demo bike. It then took me another 3 months to save another £2.5k to buy the Evo i'd found.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts