Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Hi to everyone here. I am new to this board. I have imported an Evo one last week adn all is well.

Mods so far (after looking at this board)

3 Exhaust.
open Filter
evo 6 dump valve ( the idea of turning it around is ludicrus)
New custom actuator set to 8 psi
EVCIV Boost controller (8psi off- 10 psi a boost - 15 psi b boost - 18 psi overboost)
13.5v fuel pump from lucas.
Evo 6 570(i think) injectors as apposed to 510 ( i think)
larger oil filter from new shape v6 galant
..... and thats is for now.

I raced my mate in his scoob ( sti III V limited dynoed at 294 bhp) and was gaining on him in 4th and 5th. Any ideas of the powe i might be running. Cant R.Road it cos suspension is too low. waiting for evo 7 wheels to go on... together with evo 6 calipers, discs and hubs.

Cheers all
M

PS I run a great server with all the software you could imagine. let me know if you need anything. cd's posted in uk for £5 to friends full of anything you like. ***** DISCLAIMER you must uninstal all software after 24hours ***** Sorry im not trying to sell anything, but hey free things are good.

M

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey only offering not pushing. Had quite a few replies anyway. If there is a big meet i would take some. Anyone know if anyone is a cop on here. And no one answered my question on power!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL. thought about it in my younger years, but couldnt do the whole 453 bits of jewlery thing :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,
Interesting mods. The E6 are 560 injectors but the 1/2/3 are 510 as you say.
No idea what your power may be as I'm useless at guessing BHP :D

The hubs, etc all fit ok do they ? how are you managing that ? Any pictures ?

TonyC
E1-3 register secretary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not fitted yet waiting on a complete set front and rear. Have been told they will by tech at mistit uk. will be nice little project. Also had my rear anti roll bar shot peened(?) today much stronger. less roll.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where did you import it from and was it easy? Did you do it all yourself or through a dealer?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My mate imports cars. I anyone wants one I can get very very good rates. try www.litimports.co.uk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a lot of changes in only a week - did you get bored with the original car that quickly or did it come with some of those mods?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
250 bhp is not all that much when you run with a crew all over 300. My last car had 430 so ho hum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts