Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first day on this forum. I have a 1993 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo (uses the 4G63 engine and drivetrain setup found in your EVO I-III). Currently the car has about 400 hp at the wheels, and does 0-60 mph (~100kph) in about 3.2 seconds, and runs the 1/4 mile in 11.63 seconds. Right now, I'm running a custom garrett T3/T04E turbo, but I'm looking to upgrade it in the near future to a full T4 style turbo.

The only problem is, I can't find a manifold to mount the turbo, and I'd rather not go with a stainless steel header setup due to the cracking problems. HKS used to make a cast manifold for these motors, with part # 17141-100229, but they discontinued it a while ago, and I can't find one anywhere. So I was hoping some of you lancer guys might be able to steer me in a good direction of where I might be able to find a good manifold to mount a T4--or larger :) :)--turbo. Can a EVO IV|PLS| designed manifold be used on the earlier I-III generations?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
richg,
Not sure on compatibility of ex manifolds , never checked , but I cud provide u with the dimensions of an Evo VI manifold 4 u 2 check .

Wud b interested 2 know about the mods 2 yr engine , cud u email me ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts