Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys..

i dnt suppose anyone knows where the fuse for the headlights is located in an evo 6 and which fuse it is... just that ive got a hid bixenon lighting kit that i want to whack on myself.. just that the headlight fuse has to be changed to a 25a one... i have no idea whether the existing one is 25a or above that... if it is.. no need to change the fuse but id rather be safe... my car is an import so all the manuals are inevitably in japanese... can anyone adviise??

Cheers,

Yeo

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
There are 3 fuse boxes. One in the 'cab' located near the bonnet lever, one large one under the bonnet and a little one usually attached near the battery. I believe the headlight one is in the large bonnet one but will check 2moro for you if you like

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but google brought it up and the question didn't get answered. Can someone who knows the answer please post. I cannot find the headlight fuses on my Evo 6 and have checked all 3 fuse boxes..

·
Premium Member
9,978 Posts
Welcome to MLR with your 9 year old thread revival ;)

Evo 4 > 6 have a single 40A lighting fuse which is in the main fuse box on the left hand inner wing. I think it's the one I've circled in the attached pic :)

I'd post a pic, but not at 20:15 UTC

Let us know how you get on

G

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts