Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Thinking about changing my exhaust

I used to have a scoobysport backbox on my Impreza.

Haywood and Scott (the manufacturer of the scoobysport stuff) are now offering exhausts for the EVO
I emailed them and this was the reply

and amp;gt;As for the Evo 6 exhaust, a Company have just done a back to back with a
and amp;gt;leading Japanese performance exhaust company and our exhaust and we gave
and amp;gt;16BHP extra. The standard size tail pipe is the same as your Subaru, if you
and amp;gt;want something different you will have to let us know. The cost is £100 for
and amp;gt;Cat. pipe, £225 centre pipe and £250 for back box |PLS| del/fitting and VAT.

That works out at:-

675.63 inc VAT

Fitting extra

how does that compare with Magnex/HKS/Blitz ?

Does anybody have one fitted ?

what do you think ?

I have seen their workshop when I had my backbox fitted, its very nicely made gear

mandrel bent, stainless steel etc..

cheers

MIP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No direct experience, but a mate with a 22B is happy with his Scoobysport exhaust and I had a quick chat with the guy who runs the Evo group on egroups.com - seems a satisfied customer.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIP

I have a hayward and scott back box and midsection pipe the cat replacement pipe we have made ourselfs

i am very happy with it

on circuit days i have flames i think they are 30 to 40 inches

i had their back box also on my subaru so never change a winning team they say
thats way i choose hayward and scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.