Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was my first haynes sprint and i realy enjoyed it, had a few probs but nothing i could'nt fix so got some good times in.
well don to noxsville and rae some very good driving.
and a big thanks to chris and wife, darin, and dave g, for making it all happen. :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
nwwil said:
Today was my first haynes sprint and i realy enjoyed it, had a few probs but not nothing i could not fix so got some good times in.
well don to noxsville and rae some very good driving.
and a big thanks to chris and wife, darin, and dave g, for making it all happen. :coolsm:
yes a top day

Top value @ £ 35

·
Premium Member
16,914 Posts
Looks like you all had fun, hope to make the next one work and car permitting.

Was it Rodneys car that popped? ...hope its not to bad

Ian

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
he is running 8 bar oil pressure :eek: and the bolts on the sandwich plate come loose fixed it ,replaced with oil and away to go, went with him for a lap to show him the course fu&k REALLY POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
My first time too. Infact the first time I've driven my car in anger since I got it :eek:
I have to say it was a TOP day out, great people, great weather, and I learnt SOOO much about how my car handles, and some of the limits.
I also learnt the car's limits are greater than mine - something I'm not used too!

Thanks to all involved in making the day so smooth and fun..I'll be back for sure :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts