Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice would be most helpful,
Evo 7 currently running Yoko Advan AO 45 superb in the dry but not so good in the wet and having trouble getting them, some say SO3,s / Yoko AVS, how do they compare and how much difference ie, turn-in etc as this is a big factor in the 7 as it is so sensative.
Has anybody tried F1,s ,Kumho, Bridgestone etc.
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hunter, i guess you've seen the thread below on Yoko AVS. Also do a search on s03 etc. May give you some pointers.

Taking a slightly diiferent view of the tyre situation a mate of mine who likes high performnace cars (has a scoob and integrale) reckons that in the real world its pretty difficult for the average driver to tell the difference between the quality tyre brands. He has just fitted Goodyear F1 coz he got a good deal on them from the people refurbing his wheels and seems happy. I suggest you ring your local quality tyre place and see what deals they can do.

Keep us informed as to how you get on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard the F1s are quite good ,but that was from a mate with his M3 roadster .
Oli I would have to disagree slightly on the average driver bit ,So3's over so2's are quite different and I'm just above average in driving skills.I have both types onmy car at the mo .The So3s really need to be scalped to match th So2s.
Its what you get used to though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shorty,

this is what my mate says and not nessesarily wot i think. Personally I certainly noticed the diffrence between S01 and AVS, if just in the level of noise. I was merely putting it forward as one school of thinking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts