Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have finally done it!!! i have purchased an Evo6 GSR (my 1st ever):):)

Since I have been sourcing an Evo(on the internet and amp; phone every day) i have become a regular visitor to this forum, and for someone who didnt own an Evo i have posted 40|PLS| messages. I must say thankyou to all you regulars who have answered my questions (especially HH6), and for not be-littling my knowledge of the car technically.http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Now that i do actually own one i'm gunna be a fully paid up member of the MLR and feel i can contribute to the forum a bit more although not technically as i am no petrol head

During my time on the quest for a car i have regularly searched the archives and sometimes it can be a bit frightening with some of the stories that can go wrong, but i have never lost faith and i pray that i'll be spared!!! If things do go wrong I have the piece of mind that there is some of you who are technical guru's who may be able to help(i hope). Thanks all again, and its now time i went for a drive i think.

PS. I'm off to the Castle Combe Rally day in July so i hope to put some faces to these ridiculous names when there!! Oh by the way i'm gunna change mine to 'Silver Smudger', bet you cant guess why???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats on the car, it will keep you happy for a long time. I think that major faults with the 6 are the exception and not the norm, remember its a bit of a mountain lion in wolves clothing :D

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats matey and welcome aboard!

Say goodbye to your wallet - and hello to crazy drives every chance you can..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smudge,

Well done!

Now that i do actually own one i'm gunna be a fully paid up member of the MLR and feel i can contribute to the forum a bit more although not technically as i am no petrol head

You can come and talk b*lox with me and Rob and Ryan in blah blah then!:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.....
I look forward to been on here more often, dont ask me anything technical though!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Smudger.
Of all those major faults you mention I have had them all yet I still have my E6 despite coming a nats whisker away from selling it. I suppose that says something about the car, I may moan and whinge about it but it still puts a smile on my face at every roundabout I slide around :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm in same boat as you, just put a deposit on a UK E6 I don't think there is may about, have you come across any in your serch?looking forward to this summer now!! Castle Combe is a must.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts