Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201053349422250/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-to/4000/model/lancer/make/mitsubishi/keywords/evo/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/dn345tg?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fused%2Fcars%2Fmitsubishi%2Flancer%2Fpostcode%2Fdn345tg%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fkeywords%2Fevo%2Fprice-to%2F4000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&logcode=p

BASICALLY i was wondering if anyone on here has been to look at it etc or know if its been owned by anybody on mlr?

i don't really wanna make the journey from grimsby to be let down, as its from the "good old keighley trade center" :shake:

any info would be great, think its too overpriced? things to look for? it'd be my first evo, so im a newbie you might say!!
cheers in advance :)

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
yes its overpriced mate, and i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole , to many horror stories about the dealer ,im sure there is a forged one on here for sale , :smthumbup

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
dont go anywhere near them.

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Looks straight to me dont listen to what other people say you need to go look at it really im sure they will knock a bit off! At the end of the day its a Evo II its gonna have a few probs its a old car :smthumbup

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
you have just said don't listen to anyone on here and go look at the car anyway..

its KTC FOR CRYING OUT LOUD :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

·
Premium Member
1,940 Posts
Yes i no they have a lot of s**t but i didnt listen to everyone on here and got my GT from there had it a year no problems at all and some one from here bought it and took it back to scotland..... still no faults

·
Registered
309 Posts
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201053349422250/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-to/4000/model/lancer/make/mitsubishi/keywords/evo/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/dn345tg?previous=%2Fsearch%2Fused%2Fcars%2Fmitsubishi%2Flancer%2Fpostcode%2Fdn345tg%2Fradius%2F1501%2Fkeywords%2Fevo%2Fprice-to%2F4000%2Fsort%2Fpriceasc%2Fpage%2F1&logcode=p

BASICALLY i was wondering if anyone on here has been to look at it etc or know if its been owned by anybody on mlr?

i don't really wanna make the journey from grimsby to be let down, as its from the "good old keighley trade center" :shake:

any info would be great, think its too overpriced? things to look for? it'd be my first evo, so im a newbie you might say!!
cheers in advance :)
Looks OK to me, KTC car's are hit and miss. It doesnt seem a little expensive but worth paying if its a minter. You may be able to negotiate discount.

Be good to see a few more early cars in Grimsby, let me know if you goto view it I'm quite familiar with these.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts