Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i fit a harness but i want to keep back seats, what are my options and some pics of peoples fitted please.
Also what type of harnesses do i need?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
i think there are some that have connectors that are on the rear element of the strap

shroth??

otherwise get hook and eye system, easy enough to un clip by removing the rear seat :D

et voila, rear seats

other option : harness bar. but i wouldnt put my kids or frineds in the back with that in; In an accident it would do damage to rear occupants im sure.

edit to add pic :)

dont believe the anti sub claim... theres an option to buy crotch straps (designed to stop anti submarine :lol:)

anyways theres a set for sale if they are ur cup of tea, i just bttt'd the thread ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
The best looking fix is a harness bar by AMS. KMetal u that bolts onto the existing points on the b pillar. Still keep the back seat and the bar doesn't get in the way of back seat passengers.

Search for thread or PM Moses for a price. It's not the cheapest thing in the world but as with everything you get what you pay for and AMS is some of the best kit around.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Get a harness bar mate, have a search on here - Raj is sorting custom harness bars after the success of the harness group buy (quick release ones too!)

You can run the harnesses with the rear seats remaining for sure.

Really wouldn't run harnesses without a bar or full cage

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
hey johnny no it dont get in the way, useful as a hand hold, but still not sure how close rear passenger heads wud get in a smash :(

personally i wouldnt trust that!

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
Get a harness bar mate, have a search on here - Raj is sorting custom harness bars after the success of the harness group buy (quick release ones too!)

You can run the harnesses with the rear seats remaining for sure.

Really wouldn't run harnesses without a bar or full cage
+1 for quick release ;) for reason above :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can get an ams bar for £380 but im getting a cage at some point so pointless. Plus the bars will be dangerous for passengers as you say, how much for the quick release bars?

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
ask raj, hes doing a broup buy

i pulled out only cos i picked one up recently.

eventually i am caging, so will sell mine on, but not for a while yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.