Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a top hard pipe from neverneverman and would like to at some stage fit the whole kit from intercooler. The hard pipe I have from what I can make out comes from throttle body downwards and has a hole in it on top which I presume is for a bov. To fit it to my evo 4 what else would I require?

cheers.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Hardpipes

Leebo,
You will need samco or similar hose and jubilee clips from throttle body
to new pipe same other end.
Ive got a set of RALLIART lower pipes for sale if interested?! and a bailey
dumpvalve with fittings?! Id put some pics up but dont know how to!!!
THICK ME

Pat

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Patselby I don't think your lower ralliart kit would work mate I have put my name on an evo 9 intercooler to replace my standard 4 one and I know the outlet and inlet pipes are different on 9 cooler so I may need to get pipes custom made?

cheers anyway.

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Hi Patselby I don't think your lower ralliart kit would work mate I have put my name on an evo 9 intercooler to replace my standard 4 one and I know the outlet and inlet pipes are different on 9 cooler so I may need to get pipes custom made?

cheers anyway.
Leebo

I fitted an AMS cooler on my Evo4 (it should fit Evo7 8 9) and still have the standard pipes.

Jon.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think what your saying Jon is that you have fitted an AMS cooler thats for an evo 7/8/9 and you have used your standard 4 pipes to fit it? if so how you manage that? :)
So the lower ralliart pipes pat is selling would fit with the 9 cooler and the top hard pipe I have?

Lee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts