Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
Get it in early i say :mhihi:
Best wishes for the future to all ...even all the **** :rolleyes:
Been a rollercoaster year for me personally , off the booze and saved my marriage /life methinks also ......yet still that constant is silver :mitsi: fastness;)
New start as sole trader after quiting co directorship of company .....things can only get better :eek:
Live long n prosper i say ( doubtful with the 23 kgs of pizza toppings i consume per sitting :D )

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thought I'd just pop in after being away so long! I have no idea who's still around on here, but Happy New Year to you all :) X
We are honored by thine return , yet one never truly leaves mitsifever :mhihi:
Keep that pussy loved for 2017 :angel:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
We are honored by thine return , yet one never truly leaves mitsifever :mhihi:
Keep that pussy loved for 2017 :angel:
Maybe...I wouldn't turn down the opportunity if another 9GT came along, although I'm still waiting on an Audi R8 V10 :rolleyes:
Still in touch with quite a few from here on the old dreaded FB Eeeek! As you know...
As for the pussy love, always! That's one fetish that will never be cured :naughty:

·
Premium Member
20,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe...I wouldn't turn down the opportunity if another 9GT came along, although I'm still waiting on an Audi R8 V10 :rolleyes:
Still in touch with quite a few from here on the old dreaded FB Eeeek! As you know...
As for the pussy love, always! That's one fetish that will never be cured :naughty:
I think that R8 v10 is available in 1/24th scale :D
No escaping your claws it seems :mhihi:;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts