Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is Happiness?

Happiness is noticing that you have a lock on the bathroom door and realising that the reason you have only just noticed it is because you have never had to use it.
Happiness? Or is that loneliness? Well this weekend I have been strutting around the flat with no pants on whilst having a scratch whenever the fancy takes me. So no, it is Happiness.
Now leave me alone I'm going to watch the F1 and the footy at the same time, no nagging, no child duties, I may even drink straight a bottle of vodka whilst doing so.
(will someone come round and do my vacuuming please?)

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Sounds to me like you've been on the voddie already mate! Lol. Happiness is having 'you' time with no distractions and no woman bending your ear.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
What is Happiness?

Now leave me alone I'm going to watch the F1 and the footy at the same time, no nagging, no child duties, I may even drink straight a bottle of vodka whilst doing so.
(will someone come round and do my vacuuming please?)
Happiness is having 'you' time with no distractions and no woman bending your ear.
:eek:

I always leave my other half alone while he watches the F1, it gives me a few hours to potter around and do things that i like doing too, if he's lucky i bring him food and coffee too :) :lol:

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
it gives me a few hours to potter around and do things that i like doing too, if he's lucky i bring him food and coffee too :) :lol:
That, in my book, is still a distraction. ;)

Happiness is what you want it to be, imo.

If it's being alone, undistracted from watching the footy. No wife or kids around you, screaming and fighting and generally making noise. If that's happiness, then I'm happy right now. I've a feeling I won't be after our game today.:cry:

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
That, in my book, is still a distraction. ;)
No :lol: i leave him be in the living room with the door closed and go and fiddle with my bits round the rest of the house :lol: :)

We do lots of things together, but it's also important to have time and space on your own to do the things that you like :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't afford to heat the place so its pants on today unfortunately.

Anyway, after hearing about Gary Speed I think Happiness is not being as depressed as to be in his situation.

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
No :lol: i leave him be in the living room with the door closed and go and fiddle with my bits round the rest of the house :lol: :)
:lol::lol:

Can't afford to heat the place so its pants on today unfortunately.

Anyway, after hearing about Gary Speed I think Happiness is not being as depressed as to be in his situation.
I don't think Gary is depressed mate.:shake: It's his 2 wee boys and his wife that will feel this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts