Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has recommended taking a large dose of 'Brewers Yeast' (Vitamin B) before and after a nights drinking.

Has anyone tried this and does it work?

Any other proven suggestions?

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I found recently that Irn Bru worked fairly well :confused:

·
Registered
690 Posts
A can of ice cold Iron Bru and a packet of ready salted crisps works a treat for me, or you could try the medical route and try Milk Thistle you can get it from health food shops etc and it speads up the way your liver breaks down the chemicals from your night out.
Have tried it a couple of times and seems to work well only down side is you p*ss like a horse all night which ain't to bad when your hung like a horse :rolleyes:

·
MLR Oldie
14,952 Posts
Reims said:
Actually I found recently that Irn Bru worked fairly well :confused:
I have friends that own a block of apartments in Ibiza and as you'd imagine they're hungover fairly often and they swear by Irnbru.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Planning for Le Mans are you chris?? :confused:

Trust me you won't be sober for a week... :crackup: :crackup: :D

Rich.

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Irn Bru for me 2

From my diving days one of the old hands pointed out why it worked so well compared with other fizzy pop and was good as a re-hydrant before diving.

Jez

PS MacDonalds also seems to work

:D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Kebab or fry-up before drinking. A couple of nice German taxi drivers pointed this out to us during the Oktoberfest last year ("eat oily food before you drink" was the gist of it). Worked wonders I have to say, especially when knocking back the 8% abv Oktoberfest lager by the litre.

Irn Bru or Lucozade in the morning does help perk you up though :cool:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Kyl3cook said:
2 paracetemol (sp?) before bed, with 2 pints of water (if you can stomach it).....perfect cure.
Works for me except I take four tabs and follow up with Irn-Bru in the morning and a runny egg roll :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Evojkp said:
Works for me except I take four tabs and follow up with Irn-Bru in the morning and a runny egg roll :D
A can of cold irn bru or full fat coke with a Kfc does the trick for me :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Waking up between someones DD's is also a great hang over cure (as long as they're not man boobies).
Sex after a good drink is a good cure as well, sweats it out you... :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts