Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I'd wait to give some feedback on the car and actually do some mileage in it rather than post an hour after picking it up.

Originally the car went into MG Auto's for a remap, a AVCR boost solenoid and a run on the dyno day (cancelled due to the snow).
During the mapping the guys came across acouple of boost leaks (my fault) and let me know the mapping was going well but the stock injectors were limiting the potential of what the car could produce.
So, I thought while its there and to save paying for a map again I got some RC 750 injectors sent to Matt's.

The car was originally only going to be in for afew days but due to the weather, boost leaks and waiting for the injectors it ended up being nearly 2 weeks.... I had full faith all would be ok except for a certain someone on the other end of the phone keep telling me it'd been wrapped in the snow and the delay was while it was bein pulled out a ditch and repaired :crackup:

Finally the day came when it was due to be picked up and I was like a kid in a candy shop... :mhihi: It was almost like I was buying it again. Especially with it not running right since last June when the turbo went...

Got the keys and took her for a drive.
WOW I did not expect what I got! I thought it was quick before but to me now it just feels like a complete animal. The last couple of months Ive considered selling up but those thoughts have been completely wiped out.

Like I said, Ive had 10 days driving it again and I just can not get out of it, purely down to the work thats been done at a excellent price too has completely transformed the car.

I can not fault the workmanship, cost, or customer service at all. And it was even hoovered/washed on pick up too :coolsm:

Here's a little sample vid just approaching the speed limit :naughty:

...waiting to upload...Done:

(screamer pipes rock :headbang2: )

To end the post, I just want to say a huge thanks to all at MG Auto's. You've seriously wiped all doubts I had about the car and in wanting to sell it. Look forward to seeing/dealing with you all again. :smthumbup

Gaz

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Good to stick within the speed limit :lol:

Got the keys and took her for a drive.
WOW I did not expect what I got! I thought it was quick before but to me now it just feels like a complete animal. The last couple of months Ive considered selling up but those thoughts have been completely wiped out.

Here's a little sample vid just approaching the speed limit :naughty:

To end the post, I just want to say a huge thanks to all at MG Auto's. You've seriously wiped all doubts I had about the car and in wanting to sell it. Look forward to seeing/dealing with you all again. :smthumbup

Gaz

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
hoovered/washed on pick up

That's not on Mat you got my car dusty and it was the first time it ever come to you clean to:rolleyes:

think i now need a bigger fuel tank :smthumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts