Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first was a tvr tuscan sraight line of course :) not much quicker but enough to be the first none evo to nail me. second was a rx7 it was white bodykitted up graphics everywhere. on the back 450+ i said to my lass 450 my arse, he's getting nailed i said, had three runs, 1 st one he beat me by 4-5 car lenghts through 3,4,5th second was not much in it 4,5,6, then came of a mini roundabout 1,2,3 stopped for taffic then went again hit 4th had to stop again, dropped to 3rd 4, 5 , 6 and he was pussing me along. very impressed!

if you see this car north east chaps dont bother :D , made a few phone calls apparently he from blyth and it about 500bhp

all good fun mind :( na :D saving for some mods now! :crackup:

PhilG

·
Registered
18 Posts
Phil do you work in the Car wash at the top of Chilli Rd? I think its you that I took out in my black GTIR when the garage wrapped yours. I've got the grey pulsar at the mo.

Anyways, I seen that RX7 down the coast. From the Back the wheels look massive. Probs as big as the Nismo ones I had on the back of me 200SX, and they were 10x17's! EVIL looking Mazda!!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andy yes thats me! your new pulsar looks well mind, whats going on with tony in that smart car :crackup:

yes mark i think so!!!!!!!!!

im going to have a look for that motor on ebay looks like the one. i only got to see its arse :D when he was behind me i could have counted the lads fillings :crackup:

PhilG

·
Registered
791 Posts
never seen that RX round before, but i dont get out much, just occasionally to the car wash ;) you need new brushes phil! :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
turns out that the RX7 belongs to a mates brother! he imports them, buys and sell that type of thing. £11k not bad for a very fast motor. SHould be at XO Autosport on saturday, might have to go have a look see.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kev i seen u pass on sat, looks a nice motor, i know shek with the silver scoob and his mate mick, he has the arc wash opp asda in benton.

sorry i dont buy the brushes either, hope you hang them back up when finnished, get sick of these lazy tw*ts leaving them on the floor. :D

PhilG

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Ah that explains the cryptic SMS message I received from you earlier. ;)

The guy with the RX7 lives just up the street mate, I think he owns XO on the Team Valley.

He must have about 4-5 decent specced cars parked on his driveway at any one time - mebbie customer cars not sure.

·
Registered
791 Posts
yeah, your my local wash, i know doggy as i refer to him tends to go see mickey up at asda. Ive been meaning to pop over from the jets to speak to you but often than not, im just passing, only have time for a quick spurt! ooh err, and then gotta shoot off again. Spoke to Billy a few weeks ago, nice bloke........ BIG BLOKE! LOL and yes i do hang up the brushes ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
GlobalGB said:
Ah that explains the cryptic SMS message I received from you earlier. ;)

The guy with the RX7 lives just up the street mate, I think he owns XO on the Team Valley.

He must have about 4-5 decent specced cars parked on his driveway at any one time - mebbie customer cars not sure.
Gunthers the one in partnership with Aaron at XO, its his brother that does the car buying and selling, and youre right, does quite often get some really nice motors in. Dont know his name to save my life, just know him as gunthers brother LOL Not bad for a young lad who just started off with one car, buying and selling and then just built it up from there.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:crackup: everyone knows billy

mark u up for next sunday to fix this dam computer?

PhilG

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Yeah, you were obviously too busy getting your arse kicked today for me to fix it. ;)

Billy? BillyT? He's not that big ;)

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
P11GT said:
hes big enough! lol
I know what you mean - put it this way, if I was in a fight I'd know who I would want on my side. :D

He called the house last week as he was going out on the lash, but never seen him on the forum for a few weeks - might give him a ring and see what he's upto. Mebbie go on the lash next week for laugh.. ;)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I've got this image of you lot on the **** all dressed like Biffa bacon, "why I man'ning" it all over the place.Possibly a few Newcastle tops thrown in for good measure. :D

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
I've got this image of you lot on the **** all dressed like Biffa bacon, "why I man'ning" it all over the place.Possibly a few Newcastle tops thrown in for good measure. :D
'Are ye callin ma pint a puff?'

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Are you callin ma puff a pint ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts