Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some of the above for my E5 , they hold the black strip in to the gutter as mine have broke.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
501 Posts
sorry to jack your thread lee,but i need some to.

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
How many do you need??????;)

Breaking my V,but have not tried removing the strips yet,do the clips break when you try to remove strip????
Is it just a case of pulling strips out of gutter,or is there a certain way to remove them?????:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
I need some of the above for my E5 , they hold the black strip in to the gutter as mine have broke.

Cheers
Lee
Lee, I've just ordered a complete set of these from Mitsi, which arrived last week. The clips come in different colours for different locations, think they were around £4 ea, but with some from bumper clips and screws I spent about £70 :eek:

I've got all the part numbers and prices if you want me to dig the invoice ?

Ken

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee, I've just ordered a complete set of these from Mitsi, which arrived last week. The clips come in different colours for different locations, think they were around £4 ea, but with some from bumper clips and screws I spent about £70 :eek:

I've got all the part numbers and prices if you want me to dig the invoice ?

Ken
Yeah that would be great if you could, I need the front screen (think they are red) and a couple for the roof (think they are white).

Cheers

Lee

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Think these are what you want Lee.

I ordered everything that holds the gutter strip on from the front to the back !!

There is 8 of these in total at £2.57ea + Vat :smthumbup

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
And there are another 2 clips, part number MB814154 @ £2.57ea + Vat that are on back order, but I believe these look similar to the white and purple clips...

Hope all that helps :smthumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts