Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Can you tell me whether the Gumball uses the Eurotunnel or the ferries to get to France??

I live in folkestone so will be sitting on the motorway bridge watching them fly down to the port... and seeing Kent police do their worst :eek:

Good luck to you Ross, hope all goes well :smthumbup

[email protected] carefull Gumball Rally owner :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
dosent it cost like, 15k+ too enter the gumball? 10k per car, 5k per person? something like that, please correct me if i'm wrong.

wayne.

i can see the excitiment in driving the gumball. but i wouldnt pay 15k too race that if i had the lottery winings lo.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yea it is stoopid money for the Gumball.. but then again if you can afford a Pagani Zonda etc, you can afford the odd 10k here and there.... :rolleyes:

Found out the Gumball'ers use the Eurotunnel, which is about 3 miles from me. Going to go and get some Phat pictures :D

Ill try and get a snap of Ross's evo for the forum......

·
Registered
630 Posts
Kill Ferraris in a Gumball?? But then Gumball is not just about competition, you get to see different parts of Europe in a unique way and stay in 5 star hotels along the way for the £15k, so you're paying for the experience too. Good luck and take it easy on the car! ;)

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
It's 10k per car but if youv'e got that sort of cash why not !! :D

I have got the complete list of runners but it does not have one Evo on it !! :confused:

But it does have 3 SLR's and 1 Enzo :coolsm: ( And 100 more very awesome motors !! ) :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
hit XXX down the m20, then bottled it because of licence, did 171 in germany, in prague today budapest tomorow, nothing better than flying past a 911 turbo with camera out the window!!! 1000 miles so far no tickets!!!!lucky bastaed i know, 4 imprezas and beat them all by miles, not even contenders, bently gt passed me at 210mph, fair one, cant keep up with that, but getting the coverage at 10th in a 20k car!!! beat that in your 120k ferraris!!!
will keep you updated!!! track me on gumball site car 57!!!!!

Edited for liability reasons;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Come on Ross, keep up the good work!!!

Dont know if you noticed all the nutters on the bridge just as you came off the M20 into the Eurotunnel complex... freezing their nads off....

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I did think it was a race at all?

:confused:

Is it wise to admit doing 150 MPH on the motorway on a forum.

Autobahn fair enough.

Not sure who is going to want the VII after knowing it has done over a 1000 miles at high revs over two days.

·
Registered
878 Posts
hobbers said:

Is it wise to admit doing 150 MPH on the motorway on a forum.

What do you think is going to happen to people admitting doing 150mph on a forum ? :confused:

James.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.