Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
leaving Mimms, on the roundabout to the M25, Lee goes the wrong way! hows that for a record :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and please all sign in, those who followed me:.......starting with you Ryan :)

lee

ps. i was playing with Alexis, dont know what u lot were doing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:Guess how long it took Lee to get lost at

I followed you to tell you you had gone the wrong way :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how long it took Lee to get lost at Bolney

Maybe satnav should not be an option in this day and amp; age:D
Shall we have a whip round for him?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he was SO lost

I followed Lee - but thinking what the f##k's going on here
I only followed him out of concern, he was SO lost :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
excuses, excuses boys.....

i was racing alexis, i dont know what u lot were doing (apart from not having a clue which way to go)......:)

poke your sat nav, weights the car down :), thats for posser like jon :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha typical !!

Alexis always goes the wrong way when he's having a crack at someone, he never pays attention to the road signs.

Well done Lee for keeping the record going !

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darwin

you didnt know which way to go, to busy doing your hair in the mirror and making sure all the ralliart badges were straight :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re:Guess how long it took Lee

Lee,
Quite obviously, you have no legitimate response to the above allegations, so you resort to insults. I understand, I'd do the same in your position :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well anyway,
I had so much fun on the roundabout that I went around it twice ;) just to practice my standing starts with the new clutch....

As for any insulting remarks, I did notice that Darwin wasn't changing lanes quickly like the rest of us. Again, it must have been to stop all them stickers from sliding around and not being straight http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello

Sat Nav may be heavy but at least I didn't get lost (Just Kidding mate). I get just as carried away sometimes, nothing like a few journeys round a roundabout.

Shame you weren't behind me in the dartford tunnel. Had fun popping and flaming at a supra.

Good day. Shame about the rain. You should have seen the journey down the motorway form my point of view (at the back) It looked crazy seeing Evos undertaking and overtaking all over the motorway at some good speeds. I was glad to see that it wasn't only my car that smokes.

No Evo today. Service and Big Ends. Get to drive a crap car and then appreciate the evo more when I get back in it and poop my pants. Best way to stop getting bored of your evo; drive a slow car for a couple of days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re:Guess how long it took

What Insult? - I would never do my hair in the mirror !
Wife does it for me with clippers

Do I understand it correctly that you thought my car was SO QUICK, you feared my stickers would be blown off?

Hooligans - the lot of us, but the rest of you more than me :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Darwin,
That was the reason we were all driving in front of you..... If you were in front and the stickers started coming loose then we'd have all had cars looking like yours http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no no no....

we thought your car was so crap, it was wieghed down by the stickers.....:)

but seeing as your a evo owner, your alright really.....not like the tossers on the GTiR forum :)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re:Guess how long it took Lee

Andy
You surprise me, I thought you had some intelligence, mabye you got a bit too close to the reactor. :)

Lee
No response needed, just read my earlier post again. I think you've proven the point fantasticaly. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You obviously don't know me well enough if you believe I have some intelligence :D
It's not the intelligence thing that worries me though, it's the strange growths that I've got appearing in weird places ;)

Seriously though, it was good to see another RSX at a meet of any sort. There aren't too many of us around so we should stick together against these slow GSR and TME boys who have to struggle with their AYC :)

Andy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts