Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get at least a Boost guage and an Oil Temperature guage fitted to my EVO VI. Can anyone recommend a suitable set of guages and fitting pod(s), or other mounting? Where's the best place to get them from and what sort of price am I looking at?

Anil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can supply Defi gauges at very reasonable prices. Gauges have record, recall, peak and warning functions, avaialable in black or white, 52 or 60mm.

Cheers

Craig

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got 2 gauges and pods from Justin at Torque ic, they are 52mm Blitz ID gauges and a moulded A-pillar pod that holds 2 of em, very sexy.. the gauges you can get in white/black or blue i went for the blue, its same colour as the evo dials, only in the dark the gauges Glow up bright Neon blue, loooook well sexxy! :) Good prices too..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just bought the DEFI boost gauge from Craig (thanks again). It's a top piece of kit, very good to read, nice looking and the replay function is really good. Also it records boost peak and you can set a warning light at a specific value. And very important, very competitive priced by Craig.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geezer i had a oil, boost gauges and a volt gauge installed in my evo. They were installed under the stereo and fitted beautifully. Just get urself a very thin piece of compressed wood (about 3-5mm) line up three equal holes and cut them out. I had covered the piece of wood with leather using carpet glue.

I bought the gauges and all bits needed from graham goode racing cost about £300 with everything

In a bit dude

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike,

Do you have any pics of the gauges in situ? I'm looking for a set-up that looks as if it should be there. I've seen the Ralliart...screwed to the steering column effort....which looks pants.

Thanks...John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts