Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm so excited about this car, i have a deposit down with Middlehurst on the Spec V and having seen what the "standard" GTR is doing, i'm guessing the more focused model is going to be pretty special ;)

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
cant believe this lads , stock gtr does near rc and plabmires time

lol lads i cant believe this a stock gtr35r gives the rc evo and plabmire a run for their money at tskubai and does a 1:01 sec time :D

and also look at the head start the porker got and still u know whit happened above :D

·
Premium Member
10,458 Posts
when put on the rollers they are meant to be pushing out est 550 bhp:eek::coolsm:

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I'm so excited about this car, i have a deposit down with Middlehurst on the Spec V and having seen what the "standard" GTR is doing, i'm guessing the more focused model is going to be pretty special ;)
Have you seen the pics of the V-spec yet bud? I work with the japanese and they were looking at a jap car mag yesterday with a review of the v-spec. Carbon bonnet, doors, boot and no back seats to save weight. Its aimed at the porsche GT2:smthumbup

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you seen the pics of the V-spec yet bud? I work with the japanese and they were looking at a jap car mag yesterday with a review of the v-spec. Carbon bonnet, doors, boot and no back seats to save weight. Its aimed at the porsche GT2:smthumbup
alright rick :D

mate i cant wait for that one, its gonna be a real best :D

i cant wait till they make a bugatti veyron beater gtr now i hope so soon :D

u know it beat also the audi r8 as well overall in the car mag test but jez said the gtr makes u feel like a better driver where the r8 u need tae dae the work all yerself so he said the r8 woz his choice even when the skyline beat it overall

i thought that woz unfair :D gtr rules

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
the R35 is an awesome car :smthumbup i want one ....NOW ;)

John

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have seen them renderings, but thats all they are.

from what i've been told is that it will have 100kilos removed, two seats with a half cage, power up to a stated 550bhp, trick LSD, limited edition colours with splashes of carbon fibre.....

looking at the press with regard to the "standard" GTR and seeing how it fares against the competition its safe to say i expect the Spec V to be pretty damn special and i can't wait till august time 2009 :handsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts