Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen pics of people's cars on gt4 on here going round tracks , how do i do this i can get pics of the cars standing still but dnt no were to go to get take pics of the cars goin round a circuit .

many thanx for any help

william

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
When you're in a race (either A-spec or B-spec) or watching a replay, pause with Start and you should have a Screen option that'll let you take a screenshot of the current scene.

Option 2 is to take a photo of the TV with a camera of course :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive tried it in a reply and a race and in the reply it it jst comes out the reply and dosent give me any options and in a race it jst gives me the options 2 contiune with race exit or go to options

william

·
Registered
309 Posts
You need to go to one of the tracks in GT mode (from the green and white icons around the edge of the menu, ie city, world, original etc.), pick a track, and it'll then give you the chance to go for a photo drive. Get some driving done around the course, press select during the replay , and take your pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeh it is a vry gd thing to add to the game it makes ,even more fun :D .yeh you can put things on to the usb pen and then put them on the comp ,ive got some rly nice pics of my MR on the game but dnt no how to post them on to the site :cry:

william

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.